Wesleyan Foundation Small Grants Programme
|Grant size||Up to £2,000|
All of Scotland
|Key dates||Currently Closed|
About this fund
The Wesleyan Foundation was established in 2017 to continue to support various good causes throughout the UK.
Purpose of this fund
Projects must meet one of the following themes:
- Health: projects promoting health and wellbeing
- Social: projects providing local solutions to meet local needs, promote community cohesion, and develop sustainable and supportive communities
- Education: educational projects enhancing learning, upskilling, and developing career opportunities, and supporting people to move towards employment
Groups with an income of £250,000 or less in their most recent annual accounts can apply.
Who can apply?
All applicants must fit Foundation Scotland's funding criteria. Before progressing your application please visit our Common Eligibility
What can’t be funded?
At Foundation Scotland we have some standard exclusions that apply to all funds. Before progressing with your application please visit What can't be funded.
In addition, Wesleyan Foundation cannot support the following:
- Organisations with incomes over £250,000
- Drama, the arts, and/or media focused projects
- Arts and crafts activities/groups
- Sports clubs and societies (unless the project supports the physically disabled)
- Contact sports such as boxing
- Capital builds
How are decisions made?
By a panel of Wesleyan employees, and assisted by a Programmes Adviser from Foundation Scotland. For more information please visit how decisions are made.