Many reports on the Foundation Scotland are in a .PDF format. If you do not have Acrobat Reader you can download it from the Adobe website
Work with Us
Foundation Scotland is a diverse organisation that requires a range of jobs, volunteers and other opportunities. On this page you can find current job and volunteer opportunities.
We are looking for inspirational new trustees, from a range of backgrounds
- Community: knowledgeable and engaged changemakers, passionate about community change and are capable of bridging local community growth and national community policy direction in Scotland
- Philanthropy: engaged philanthropists, large or small, national or local, who are passionate about making a difference in Scotland and can assist us in growing our profile
- Communications: experienced public relations practioners, with leadership experience in building on positive organisational reputation
- Corporate networks: experienced professionals engaged in business representative networks
Are you, or someone you know, eager to make a contribution to our future?
FS Board members are asked to:
- Participate in four Board meetings per year, including one planning event
- Participate in ad hoc working groups from time to time, and/or a committee
- Participate in project visits and/or community visits
- Contribute skills, experience and networks to advance our strategic direction
- Involve themselves as ambassadors of FS, including support for profile raising events
Trusteeship is not remunerated, however travel and other relevant expenses are paid.
The Foundation Board aims to reflect the diversity of the communities and clients we serve, in particular
to grow Board membership outside of the central belt.
For more information, please read the role profile.
How to Apply
- A recent CV
- A supporting statement, highlighting the contribution you would make to the FS Board
- Name and contact information of one person who would speak on your behalf
Please send these (or enquiries) to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 3 April 2017