|Grant size||Up to £5,000|
All of Scotland
|Key dates||Applications can be submitted at any time and decisions take approximately 10 weeks from receipt of your application.|
About this fund
This fund will support activity across Scotland that empowers people to move on with their lives and fulfil their potential, where they would otherwise not have the opportunity.
Purpose of this fund
The fund welcomes applications from organisations supporting the following activities:
- Self-help and counselling projects
- Projects concerning H.I.V.
- Recovery from drug addiction
- Projects which help prisoners or ex-prisoners
- Mental health projects
- Innovative arts and crafts projects
- Projects supporting refugees and asylum seekers
- Projects supporting women
- Projects supporting men recovering from sexual abuse
Who can apply?
All applicants must meet Foundation Scotland's Common eligibility criteria, please check this list before starting your application.
What can’t be funded?
Please read through What we can't fund page, these exclusions apply to all Foundation Scotland funds.
How are decisions made?
For more details on our assessment processes please visit How funding decisions are made.
Annabel Bath, Philanthropy Advisor