Putting people at the heart of our work
Foundation Scotland puts people at the heart of its work. We rely on the expertise, trust and experience we’ve gained in the last 25 years working with communities, philanthropists and companies all over Scotland.
Our people are passionate experts in bringing lasting, positive change to Scotland’s communities. We take great pride in supporting local projects by taking a personal approach to every meeting and decision. We’re in a unique position to fully understand communities’ needs and fund solutions that will make a difference.
Our work is nationwide. We’re working with different industries, funding various projects from renewables to digital, through to arts and heritage. Our people are always challenged and have an opportunity to learn and grow. In short - no two days are the same. Ultimately, our work is highly rewarding, and the best part is seeing the real impact we can make within Scottish communities. If you share our passion for shaping Scotland’s communities' future, think about joining our team.
Current Vacancies - Central Systems Support (Maternity Leave)
- Salary: £28,407.00
- Closing date for applications: Friday 1st March 2024
- Interview date: Tuesday 5th March via Zoom
- Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week for 8 months
We are looking for a team worker with good database/systems skills to join our Central Systems Support team as maternity cover for approximately 8 months. The Central Systems Support Team works colleagues, grant applicants, donors and assessors providing support on the use of our grant and fund management system – Salesforce.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the Team Manager and the Finance and Operations Team, to ensure Salesforce and related stakeholder support function operates at a consistently high quality.
- Offer friendly and patient support to users who encounter difficulties while using the Salesforce system. Respond to inquiries and requests through email, phone calls, and other communication channels
- Work with the Team Manger to develop, maintain, and ensure proper grants management procedures are in place and consistently followed, including but not limited to pre-award compliance, award notifications, grant agreements, and grant reporting.
- Participate in training sessions to enhance understanding of the Salesforce system and learn about grant-making processes and Foundation Scotland activities.
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach and support colleagues to deliver efficient services to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Supplement general administration and functions as and when required.
Application is via our online portal.
- You can download an application pack which provides guidance on how to apply here.
- You can download the Role Profile here.
- A PDF version of the application form to view what questions are being asked can be found here.
Please read these documents thoroughly before applying.
Once you have read the supporting documents, you can apply here
Our trustees oversee the overall vision and governance for Foundation Scotland. Each of them brings a unique set of expertise and experience to help our management team deliver Foundations Scotland’s strategy.
Our trustees come from various backgrounds, including property, communication, finance and the voluntary sector. We’re always looking to expand and diversify our team of trustees, and you don’t need previous board-level experience. If you can spare a little time and share our passion for shaping Scotland’s communities' future, please Contact Us.