Social investment eligibility criteria
Foundation Scotland carries out due diligence on all applications we receive to check eligibility for the funds we manage, assess risk and prevent fraud. Please carefully read through the criteria before submitting an application for investment.
Are you an incorporated organisation?
- To answer ‘yes’ to this question you should be one of the following:
- Incorporated co-operative (including Community Benefit Society)
- Company limited by shares
- Company limited by guarantee
- Community Interest Company, Schedule 1 or Schedule 2 (Schedule 3 Community Interest Companies are not currently eligible to apply for investment).
- Charitable Company
- Industrial & Provident Society
- Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- A Trust
Is your organisation based in one of the 13 local authority areas in which Investment in Enterprise offers investment? Or Will the beneficiaries of your work be based in one of these 13 areas?
- Dundee City
- East Ayrshire
- City of Edinburgh
- Glasgow City
- North Ayrshire
- North Lanarkshire
- South Lanarkshire
- West Dunbartonshire
- West Lothian