We’re here to help
We have a diverse range of funding programmes waiting to benefit communities across Scotland. With donors representing a broad spectrum of aims and wishes, the funds available range in size, intent and purpose.
Exploring the funding programmes
Some of our funds are available on a Scotland-wide basis, and others are aimed at specific geographical areas or themes. You’ll find grant size and criteria information on each fund’s page, together with any unique criteria. Also, every fund lists a deadline for applications, and there may be more than one round of funding each year. When searching, be sure to note all the key dates in the fund listing, so you don’t miss out.
Applying is simple; most of our funds can be applied for online. The most important thing is that you read the criteria carefully and submit the correct documents before the deadline.
Ready to apply?
- Explore the funds available in your area or Scotland-wide using the funding list
- Check the fund’s criteria, which may include the area in which you’re based, the members of the community you support and other specific requirements
- Check our common eligibility criteria and what we can't fund.
- Gather your supporting documents
- Meet the deadline
- You can visit how we make decisions for more information on our assessment processes.
We're committed to flexible funding
We are proud to be one of 70 charitable organisations signed up with the Institute for Voluntary Action Research (IVAR) #FlexibleFunder campaign. Launched in February 2021, any funder signing up is agreeing to be an open and trusting funder. We commit to:
- Making grants in a way that reflects the realities facing the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector and other civil society organisations now and for the foreseeable future.
- Managing grants in a way that reflects their confidence in and respect for the organisations they fund.