Kinross-shire Fund hits 15 years of grantmaking!
The Kinross-shire Fund was set up in 2006 to support community organisations and projects in the 73 square miles of Kinross-shire.
To date, the fund has awarded over £357,000 through 112 grants to 76 different organisations. Community groups and organisations that are based, or working, in the area are now invited to apply for grants from £500 to £2,000.
The priority of the fund is to support projects in the following areas:
- Community events, information or community transport
- Community welfare and healthcare support
- Community facilities, venues and recreational facilities
- Support for care of the elderly
- Support for existing voluntary and community organisations.
The next deadlines for applications are the 2nd August and 1st November 2021. Applications must show how the project will make a difference for local people. Grants to purchase equipment and capital items are given priority.
For full details, including how to apply please see the Kinross-shire Fund page.