The Clashindarroch Community Fund is provided by Vattenfall, the developer and owner of the Clashindarroch Wind Farm in Aberdeenshire. The Fund supports projects located within or directly benefiting one or more of the three community council areas of Huntly, Strathbogie and Tap O Noth and the area of the Cabrach Community Association. The fund's purpose, priorities and award levels have been informed by the Clashindarroch Conversation which community members contributed to in 2014.
Groups and organisations working to benefit people in the area may apply to the Fund. Your group must have a constitution (a governing document or set of rules) and be set up on a not-for-profit basis. It does not need to be a registered charity to apply.
For more information about the fund read the Fund Factsheet
For more information about the local community read the community profile.
The fund will support projects which will support positive change and strategic impact, in particular the fund will support projects which:
* improve community services and facilities
* increase participation in and access to contemporary culture, events and recreational activity
* preserve and enhance the natural environment for residents and visitors
* promote rural regeneration
* celebrate the area's cultural, historic and archaelogical heritage.